Need help modeling details on master sword blade, hilt, and handle.

I am stuck on this Master Sword model. More specifically, what I am stuck at is the gold swirling designs on the hilt, and the designs on the diamond shaped thing. The engraved Triforce logo to is giving me trouble. And finally, the leather wrappings on the handle as well. How would you go about modeling that? All help is appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

Master Sword Twilight Princess Curved Hilt save point.blend (673 KB)

is this with low poly min verts count or high res ?

happy bl

High resolution model

Start from scratch and model your way upwards. that is a lot easier than going form what you have, and going inwards. then find a way to connect them.

I think I got the handle, I just used screw modifier do make one nice spiral then duplicate it couple times e rotate on Z axis, its done in the .blend

Master Sword Twilight Princess Curved Hilt save point.blend (671 KB)

Really nice work! That is exactly like in the reference pic. I will try that method.

I didn’t think about modeling that engraving separate like that. I will try that.

Master Sword Twilight Princess Curved Hilt save point.blend (703 KB)
that top swirling design is a little tricky because the front image shows something then you model and the side image shows it is wrong lol, I got the rest except the engraved design I think finalbarrage way is more easy

I’ve made it following your current workflow, but I would recomend you to search for support loops and how to apply then while using the subsurface modifier, you will get new results