Need help rigging a bow

Hello im a new user to blender and I am having a very difficult time rigging a bow. If someone could post some examples of some easy to rig bows that would be great. I have watched many tutorials on youtube but all either mess the bow string up or just don’t work. I know I have to be doing something wrong but I have no one to help me. I would post pictures but I’m a new user and not allowed to yet.

I have a fully-rigged bow that I can put up on BlendSwap and/or attach as a .blend. Might be a while, but I’ll post back here when it’s up. Here’s an image of it in use:

It comes in two flavors, traditional and Japanese kyudo-style.

What, CGMaster’stut does not work? How’s so? Where’s your example blend? Upload on pasteall.org/blend and post a download link (just try), somebody will take a look, no doubt.

Here ya go.

You’ll have to get them on Blend Swap, though, the BA forum won’t let me upload the .blend file – it’s all of 3Mb compressed, so I don’t know what the deal is, sorry.

It may take some time to get it approved, so try searching for “Chip’s Rigged Bows” if it isn’t in the main listing, or look in “Pending Blends”.