Need help with this motion tracking scene

Hi everyone,
Hope you are all doing fine.
I need help with this motion tracking scene.
It is a scene that i have taken. I placed the trackers in the way i think that it could give me the output i am looking for. The solving error i got is 0.5.
My goal of this scene is to make a character show walking from the pipes and then jumping off to the ground. ( If anyone is wondering about the ground, the scene will continue to show the ground after a few seconds of this shot).
So what i have done till now, is choosing the 3 trackers ( the opening of the pipes and the one at the end of the pipes) and setting them as floor, but i can’t get a floor that seems like tracking those pipes and where i can make a character walk on to make him seem like coming out of the pipes.
So anyway, how should i set the trackers (maybe?) and how i should be setting up the scene to make it look like the output i am looking for? It has been more than a month that i have worked on that with no luck.
And thank you.

Also i ave one additional question about downloading an animated character from mixamo, when i do so i get only the skeleton of the animation without the character, while i am making sure to select the skeleton when downloading. what am i missing?

In cases like this it’s easier to align your camera to a accurate 3D model. Photogrammetry would be ideal, but you can also model. I suggest starting with very simples scenes, like a square room with proper measurements.

background.blend (1.1 MB)

1 Like

Thank you very much. That’s a good starting point.
For your suggestion about simple example, i did try simple examples, so now i want to try a more complex example, and that s what i am trying to do. Anyway thank you.