Need help

hi all please help me…
i have done one animation using physics and rigid body. now its playing very well like when i press p.

now i need this as a sequence files… how can i render it

and how Export this file into maya? with the same animation?

If you want to render as an image sequence, in the render / output options set an image format such as .png and press the animation buttion

Press spacebar, search for bake, select ‘Bake to Keyframes’. You can export to external application.

hi thanks, but i cant able to do that, because i am using physics. and when i press ‘P’ its playing very well. but if i am pressing play butten time slider green line only running.

and i cant able to bake animation, its showing " No objects or images found to bake"…

I am using first this software…

hi thanks, but i cant able to do that, because i am using physics. and when i press ‘P’ its playing very well. but if i am pressing play butten time slider green line only running.

and i cant able to bake animation, its showing " No objects or images found to bake"…

I am using first this software…

Hi thanks, But i cant able to do that. i am using physics, and when i press ‘P’ its playing very well. if i am pressing play button the time slider green line only playing.

when click Bake button its showing “No objects or images found to bake to”. like this.

If you’re using the game engine instead of Rigid Bodies you can enable the ‘Record Animation’ option in the Game menu at the top of the blender window (You will have to be using ‘Blender Game’ as the engine setting at the top of the blender window)

For amore help supply a link to your blend file