Need photorealistic 3D model(s)

I’m looking for someone to do a product model for a little Kickstarter project I’m working on. In a nutshell, the product is a small microprocessor board, a few resistors and other small electronic parts, and a round display screen (think digital watch face), all cast in clear resin in a pyramid shape. I have a photo of some prototypes, but it seems a very good model will be better than good photos. If that works out, I may have further work – same components, but in a different geometric casting (egg shape, cube, etc.). Here’s a photo of an early prototype (albeit with a rectangular, rather than round, display). Never mind the air bubbles!

4 Likes

You’re missing most of the information from the Paid Work job post template:

1. Are you a company or individual? We recommend to post a link to your website.
  2. What kind of designer are you looking for? Experience level, special skills, etc
  3. What is the deadline?
  4. What is the budget? This is not obligatory, but it helps a little information, like whether this is for entry level or veteran designer.
5 Likes

Sorry.
I’m just a guy trying to do a little side project on Kickstarter.
As for experience, I don’t care, but I need someone capable of taking my photo and making a photorealistic model I can use to show off my thingamajig. I can probably also supply CAD models for the components inside. Right dimensions and colors, most likely, but not photorealistic.
Deadline is whenever. I’d prefer it not take 6 months, obviously, but if someone’s doing it on the side and needs weeks, that’s doable.
Budget…that’s tough. I’m pretty poor, so it’ll be maybe $100 for the first, and some fraction of that to change the outside shape for further iterations. Sorry, but that’s what I have to work with. We might be able to work out some kind of bonus if the Kickstarter is successful, however.

5 Likes

May I have your demo CAD file? I will try to create your product in Blender.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.