Need some asoweme shaders for upbge 2.5

Hey guys, its me INDIAN UPBGE GAME RENDERER, i need your help, I just need some help, I actually need some great 2d shaders for my newest game engine, I would love some shaders like SSAO, global illumination,etc. And yes, could we use thread as a repository of shaders for UPBGE/BGE ! That would be really cool and it would be s great help for the prople whi want to get some nice 2d filters all in one place. Please guys do it so, Thank you, and yes, does anyone have the 2d shaders of Martinish, I need them despirately but his devlog’s fownload link is not working, is someone has it, please post it in here, THANK YOU.

I found many interesting ones to be collected in thatimster’s addon:

Unfortunately, some of the most amazing ones from martinsh were never completed or released…

Bro I actually use this addon from Thatimster, but its been so old now, and now I need something more recent/latest, can you somehow make contact with martin upitis?

No, not really. My guess is that if he hasnt released something, its because it worked as a prototype but wasnt game ready yet. Still, there are several examples of great looking games made with BGE and UPBGE only, but first you need to adjust expectations, its not going to look like unreal or crytech and stuff like that. So the game should have other aims, besides photo realistic graphics or huge populated areas. You could focus on a simplified visual aesthetics, and interesting gameplay, learn to code simple mechanics, simple ai. That is actually the only way for anyone to learn and acomplish things, in general - start small.

BGE/UPBGE is probably the easiest engine for beginners, but there are other options for you, like Godot if you want a lot of community support, templates, etc. Or wicked engine for a great looking, open engine. But you’ll need to learn a lot of coding first.

Oh bro ok,I need to ask something, I think you know Martinish, do you have his shaders? I need them despirately but in his devlog his dowbload links have expired, if you have them, please give it to me, please…

have you ever see the (in)famous upbge post processing video?

the descripition says the filters he is using

modified AlchemyAO
light scattering from sun/moon position
bloom
motion blur
procedural lens flares
vignette
aces tonemapper
image grain
fxaa

we can find some of those filters scattered around.

Bro i saw that,and I like it too, but I need those shaders, I can find various other shaders but they are nothing compared to this one… do you have the link to this shaders?

which shaders do you already have? Cuz maybe it’s a matter of assemble the filters and adjusting the variables for artistic control. And lets make a distinction between the material shaders and the 2d filters / post processing that makes this so eye catching.

First of all, I have the tha timsters post processing addon, which onclued various shaders like bloom, ssao, motoin blur, etc.
But the problem is that when I use the bloom shader, it just blooms everything, I only want a singke object to bloom, and there are many such issyed with this shaders, but when I found out Martin’s youtube channel, I was amazed that this guy is giving all of them for free ! But when I went to his downloas page, it shows some error, bro do you have his shaders or something like that?

those shaders in timsters addon are based on martsh work (bloom at least).

if you only want a single object to bloom, set the threshold to 1.0, use HDR and make the object emissive by typing a very high value of color in their material.

i also came late to the party and missed the old links (no hope them be restored).

Ok bro, thanks for telling, but can you please somehow contact martin upitis?

And yes, there are some extremly asoweme shaders made by martin which are not there in the addon made by tha tismter…

no. i have no contact him. you have and he doesn’t respond. i guess he’s in vacation or stoped working for free.

say the names of the shaders…

reflections
light scattering
clouds
lens flare
gi
ao

Ao
Bloom
Lensflare