Need someone to model 3d fur without hair cards / particle system

I need someone to add fur to the objects in the attachment below without using hair cards or a particle system. I can offer USD$100 if this can be done. Reference image below. Please let me know, thanks.

fur_seats.blend (1.0 MB)

Hello. I’m a 3D Generalist.
Could you be a bit clearer ??
Do you want someone to model the chairs without the fur or do you want someone to model the chairs with the fur but without using any particle system ?? If possible, give a fully detailed explanation of what you need along with a good pay rate. The title of the job seems to contradict the body of the message so it could be confusing to people.

3 Likes

Hi, I need the chair objects to be remodelled to include fur, so just adding fur to the chairs. The reference image is there just to show what the fur looks like, kind of fluffy and dense. I can offer USD$100 to someone who can do this. Let me know, thanks.

For a highly accurate “reproduction” of the fur this should be some hair system i guess… but on the other hand something like this could be adequate… (no modeling used, additionally with some beige color variation ) ??

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.