Need someone to take a crack at designing a 8 ball pool and 9 ball pool rack using this prompt!

Long story short , I noticed there is not many if any models for unique 3d models for pool racks. I am trying to get better with my 3d modeling, but I simply am not were I need to be to design it myself. The prompt would be, a 8 ball rack, and 9 ball rack, using either dragons, halo, or some other fantasy/sci-fi theme. I have edited and uploaded some images that maybe useful to help fill out the idea I am having. If you go the dragon route preferably an eastern dragon design it might be easier to work into the concept. Preferably it would have a function, but more integrated design like this antler pool rack image I found. While not a dragon it still goes with the fantasy possibly a rack that is three swords arranged outside the functional base to make the triangle. I am new here and so I can only post one image, so please look at my reply to this post for the antler reference photo.

Dragon reference

Really?

https://www.turbosquid.com/Search/Index.cfm?keyword=pool+billiards

I’m not sure any are shaped like dragons, but… you might find something there that works for a base.

I’m unsure if you asking whether I actually went on this forum to propose this or that there is not many if any unique models for these. As a result I will answer both. To the first yes I did. To the second I am serious I have been looking and while there are models you can 3d print for pool racks, I have not been able to find any that have some cool custom flare like that.

A prompt is not terribly helpful, as we are not AI generators- some reference images or sketches of what you have in mind would be more helpful

3 Likes

Thank you for the reply I’m sorry for how vague the prompt is. I will try to make a few sketches for reference, or something really I wanted to leave the exact setup open for artistic interpretation since this was my first time, making a post, and its volunteer. I would just like the end result to be functional for actual pool matches.

1 Like

Cool pool rack concept

1 Like