Neon Street

Neon Street 3D scene i made in blender and rendering with eevee…
At the beginning of my work, I had prepared the scene for Blender and Octane
But I was not satisfied with the conditions of volumetric light in Octane with my GTX 1060 GPU!
That’s why I decided to change the scene materials to eevee…
I noticed that by raising the sample render in the eevee, the quality of the final image increases…
By increasing the quality of the shadow and the quality of the volume, I tried to get a better rendering from Eevee
I love Volumetric lights and that’s why i love using eevee render … Because I have more control over the volume at a lower cost!

Read more about how to make this artwork in details on
Blender Nation - Behind the scenes : Neon Street

https://www.artstation.com/payamtavakoli
I hope you enjoy this artwork and thank you for watching!

21 Likes

This is sick dude ! Big talent I love how the city looks. Octane can be a little frustrating for me sometimes so im stoked to see you got this kind of quality render from Eevee.

Hello my friend , appreciated your kind words , totally i am not a big fan of long time render!
with increasing Cube size and Cascade size of shadows in render properties and also decreasing light angel in sun light I came across Sharp shadows ! and with increasing Render sample to 256 or 512 in eevee you will get very sharper and crisp render in detail of textures …

That is all my secret in Eevee render until now :hugs: :heart_eyes: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Thanks again for your comment :sparkling_heart:

I can feel the atmosphere from my home… :smiley: Great work!

Hello friend , i appreciated your words , thank you :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :sparkling_heart:

I featured you on BlenderNation. Stay safe, and have a great weekend!

Wow … very nice news , thank you Bart , i really appreciated :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :heart_eyes: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like