Network Render rendering with custom scripts

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I don’t know where to put this.

I have a small render farm on my local network that has been running smooth for awhile now. For some reason, whenever I open the master monitor page and click on a certain job I sent, all it shows is a blank screen with a link to go back. When I click on any other blender file projects it shows normally.

So I looked at the master server to see what it is doing, and it says that it is receiving a log (apparently for frame one) and it has been doing it the entire job (the same log). The computers are definitely rendering, but apparently nothing is being received by the server.

I reinstalled 1.7 and deleted all the server cache files. Oddly the error continued even though I installed the original version.

EDIT: I have now completely uninstalled and reinstalled blender 1.7 on all computers. I seem to be able to receive the files (pictures) once they’ve rendered, but I still cannot see the status on the master monitor.

EDIT 2: Now going back to what I have done in the blender file, All that is strange is that I’m using a model that has custom scripts (Blender cookie’s flex rig). I have gone to all the computers and enabled the auto run scripts setting. It still doesn’t work.

EDIT 3: After deleting ALL traces of the flex rig, I can now finally see the page. so now the question is:

How can I do a network render with something that has custom scripts (eg. Blender cookie’s flex rig)?

I don’t remember the rules on bumping (many websites its 2 or 3 days), But I would really like a solution to this. How can I do a network render with something that has custom scripts (eg. Blender cookie’s flex rig)?