New Blender modeling course on YouTube

I’ve created a series of videos on YouTube describing my process for creating Blender models. The videos also include tips on using Substance Painter.

The subject of the project is an Me109G

Here’s the final result of the series:

Here’s the introductory video:

And here’s a link to my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW_Y3-n626X_ArVkjdCkJbQ

I hope they’re helpful.

15 Likes

At first glance, fairly straightforward well thought out walkthrough.

I’ve watched the first 4 or 5 of the videos in the modelling part and they are great. There are some great tips, ideas and workflow examples.

I will continue to work my way through watching them. I am a sucker for tutorials that are lengthy, detailed, and don’t try and cram everything into one short video.

A couple of observations. In the playlist, part 3 seems missing. I had to seek it out the old fashioned way. Secondly… do you really talk that fast or has the speech been sped up a bit?

You’ve gained yourself a subscriber. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the heads-up on part 3. I’ll check that out.

I did speed most of them up a little. I felt that my normal talking speed was a little too slow. Is the speed distracting?

1 Like

I would probably upload them at normal speed in future. People can choose to speed them up themselves if they want.

It wasn’t a massive deal… But it just reminded me a wee bit of the way Ben Shapiro speaks. Just on the edge of weirdly rapid.

The videos and series is in-depth and detailed. People willing to sit through them aren’t going to be that fussed about them taking slightly longer.

1 Like

Thanks for this.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like