New #BlenderQA banner!

Show your #blenderqa pride and sport one
of these fancy new banners on your webpage!

http://www.ualberta.ca/~cwant/hosblender/blenderqa-banner.jpg

Stylish! Cool!

Chris

Don’t let THEM control your thoughts!

Did it suddenly turned out into a channel war?

I mean, it sounds all negative and anti-whatever…

Wouldn’t it be better with a happy friendly thing like: “Express your thoughts!” or something like this?

Maybe it’s jus me, but having a negation in an add makes it feel negative. For example, how often do you hear “that *** will not break fast” instead of “that *** will last you forever” in an ad?

Anyway…

Martin

As a Regular in Both #BlenderChat and #BlenderQA i can say with confidence there is no War… Now get that gun out of my face :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously tho… Blenderchat is the place to be if your chatting/wasting time, Want some instant feedback on your work or have a simple (noob) question, theres always (normally) someone around happy to help out.

If youv got something more indepth, and dont mind a short wait untill someone sees the question, give #BlenderQA a go, (ill even do my best to answer Real Time questions if i can).

Eithor way… touch my cheeseburger and ill cut your hand off :slight_smile:

nice banner

hehehe… maybe it’s just me, but the red face and the title was kinda like screaming danger/attack. Like I said, it’s probably just me, I know full well that there is no war between the two channels, but that’s what the design could lead people to think (IMHO).

uhm… ok :wink:

Martin

theeth dude… your scary… Iv just noticed your 1200+ posts,

maybe it’s just me, but the red face and the title was kinda like screaming danger/attack

Maybe its a blood disorder, jeez… how insensitive :wink:

(/me starts digging trenches)

We fight with fish, and our fights could hardly be called wars. We haven’t tried using propaganda either so your minds are safe for the time being… :smiley:
however looking at that banner I couldn’t help but think, DAMN THAT IS ONE UGLY FACE YOU GOT THERE!!! :wink:
Adues,
WeWa
“Beware Blender Brother is watching you…”

DAMN THAT IS ONE UGLY FACE YOU GOT THERE!!!

thats not very nice… for all you know thats Hos himself! :stuck_out_tongue: