New Book - Blender 3D By Example

Hello everyone, I would like to inform you about a new book a friend and I have been working on for Packt Publishing. I covers the majority of the Blender features such as navigation, modeling, sculpting, retopology, UVs, texturing, rendering with Cycles, rigging, compositing and video editing. It contains four practical projects with an increasing difficulty. The first project is about the modeling of a robot toy, the next one concerns the creation of an alien character, the third one will be devoted to the creation of a haunted house scene and lastly you will create a full 30s animated sequence. I hope you will appreciate it :slight_smile:

Looks nice! Are there any sample pages for people to look at?

I’m interested in a detailed table of contents. On the link you gave the table of contents section was blank.

Thank you for your interest in the book :slight_smile:

I think that free-samples and the table of contents will appear soon on the publisher website. I’ll let you know when it will be available.

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cool, thanks. I’ll keep an eye out for those.

Hey :slight_smile:

Table of contents and Free Samples are available now on the Packt Publishing website :slight_smile:

I hope it will give you a better idea of what the book contains :slight_smile:

You can also read the Blendernation article if you want too know a little bit more about it:

Have a nice day/night !

Hi,

If you are interested in our book, you can get it for only 5$ for a short period of time on the PacktPublishing website :slight_smile:

Cheers :slight_smile:

Get 6 % discount from fifa16shop.com for coins/points. Coupon Code:vipcoins

With 6% off FOREVER at Fifaeasy.com! Coupon Code: cheapcoins .

6% off from salefifa16coins.com! Come to get it now!Coupon Code:GG

Want cheapest and reliable fifa 16 coins? Get 6% off from mmogoogle.com!Just use VIPCODE to get cheapest fifa16 coins &points now! Coupon Code: VIPCODE

amazing!!!

1. Goto 4csgoskins.com
  2. Enter in the code “Summer Sale”
  3. And get 20%-30% off , this money you can cash out right away without even betting.
  4. You can make a ton of money of 4csgoskins, good luck!