New nickname

Would this good company please take notice that, since it would help Timothy to enhance the board if we had nicknames limited to 11 characters, I’m changing mine to ‘IamInnocent’.

Regards

You are?

Didn’t think anybody was :smiley:

1. pofo
    (guilty as charged)

Well, it really happened only once, didn’t last, but I’ve kept a good memory of it. Imagine that you would have made love just once in your life time wouldn’t you cherrish that memory ?
(I apologize to all the virgins of the Community : your present suffering is not in vain!)

I’m joining the ranks of the truncated names… I think… Hopefully this is still recognizably my name {I think it is}

Shouldn’t it be “IamInnocent, the artist formerly known as jeanamontreal?” :slight_smile:

I will have to get used to this new nick :frowning: I was used to jeanamontreal :slight_smile:

You poor guys, having to come up with alt nics and all! :frowning: Oh, and by the way, we are all innocent (even me) no matter how many times we have done !!!IT!!! :wink:

Matt

Blend on, and blend well!!!

i’m just curious here, but how is it helping by limiting the nicknames to 11 characters? i personally like the shorter names but is there another purpose?

Oh, and by the way, we are all innocent (even me) no matter how many times we have done !!!IT!!! [icon_wink.gif]

Oh dear, it’s so easy being misunderstood these days.
I was referring to being innocent as a concept, not to being innocent of a certain act or crime.

in·no·cent
adj.
Uncorrupted by evil, malice, or wrongdoing

1. pofo

Well, i wasnt “misunderstanding” you, in fact was more replying to Jean’s comment:

Well, it really happened only once, didn’t last, but I’ve kept a good memory of it. Imagine that you would have made love just once in your life time wouldn’t you cherrish that memory ?
(I apologize to all the virgins of the Community : your present suffering is not in vain!)

But dont fret, its all good and we are mostly all adults here! hehe :wink: Now, go take some time for yourself away from the computer and get un-innocent!!! :wink:

Matt

Blend on, and blend well!!!

:o Who said I was innocent?

I’m pure evil

:x pofo