📆 New on Blender Artists: Events

We just added an Events calendar to Blender Artists to create a central place where you can find all upcoming things like meetups, workshops, conferences, challenges etc!

Here’s what it looks like:

To add your event, just create a new topic in the #general-forums:events category, and click the ‘Add Event’ button:

This allows you to set the start- and end date, and optionally enable the RSVP module to set the number of available seats:

You also need to add a tag to indicate the type of event:

If you head over to the Events category you’ll also see two new menu options: Agenda and Calendar:

You’ll also find a new Events menu in the top navigation.

I hope you’ll put it to good use, enjoy :slight_smile:

16 Likes

This is great, Bart. Just wondering if it gives anything different than https://blender.community/c/events/. I suppose BA probably has a lot more readers that blender.today

1 Like

Nice addition! :+1:

1 Like

Hmm, well for one thing, I get to see them too, unlike blender.community which doesn’t work for me.

What do you mean?

Used to be for multitude of years that blender.community was completely unbrowsable for me. Hadn’t even tried to browse it for past couple of years. Somethings changed though, I guess. Just checked and it actually works, guess they have become less reliant on attack vectors CDN’s.

1 Like