New record

As of this posting, we set a new record 7 minutes ago for most people online.

That’s cool.

Sheep flock to new, different colored field. :slight_smile:

27 minutes ago, we had 228 :smiley:

Where can you see how many people are online?

bottom of the main page

Lol, perhaps you should change your name again… 2nd time in 10 minutes you say something silly. :stuck_out_tongue:

One GOOD thing about vbulletin. You can use times. Like: You insulted my mother but 6.3 minutes ago! At least wait 1 hour between momma jokes! Fool.

OK, but do you have any suggestions?

OK, but do you have any suggestions?[/QUOTE]
No man, just kidding. Leave it how it is. Or you’ll be known as ‘that kid that changes his name all the time’.

And besides, I think Zazu sounds kinda sexy.

Really.

Wasn’t the old elYsiun record somewhere in the lower-mid 300s?

I know i was just kidding too.

I know:cool:.

please dont ever use this smilie face again, never have i questioned your manhood as much as i did when i saw you using that smilie face…

Wu, it’s okay, we know that just brings back painful memories…

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :eek:
I’m sorry! That was an accident! (Not…)

Woah…

:stuck_out_tongue:

I seem to remember it being around 500, around the time when Kansas_15 was banned.

Ah, I was wrong… 567 on 01/25/05…

Sorry, I won’t use smilies anymore that make you question my manhood.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/sago/Pics/Emoticons/LoveYAll.gif

Sago