New robot

Hi there!

Im modeling a new robot (old one here) with the idea of simplified forms (N-polygons) and keeping human proportion MAX possible. It is now a mixture of box-type parts and some smoothed parts/areas. I wish to know what do you think about it… :eek:

Here are some pics attached.

C & C appreciated!

Regards,

Attachments

Here I have some options with the head (wont be human-like). Two pics attached with head #1 and #2 and two pics of the two heads so far :wink:

I personally like more option #2 although at #1 the neck is more weird :stuck_out_tongue:

For both, the blue ring is at the same Z.

I am also planning a frame-face and may be eyes mounted somewhere there…

C & C, please… and opinion which option for the head would be better :wink:

Attachments

How will the robot sign: OLD MAN ? For instance… When the signing person needs its chin for that?
Most of signs are more than only letter spelling.
In your further progression, you will HAVE TO get face expressions and precise hands and arms (and shoulders) gestures.
So take care to be able to add those when your works gets so far.

Thanks for the comment. :wink:

It will have a face… I mentioned it already, just NOT ready yet. It will have a chin too. Should it need mouth and cheeks - this will be a way difficult with the frame-face Im planning, but I’d need to trick it somehow… with light perhaps, heh… Developing of idea is ahead :yes:

Regards,

Here’s the head and eyes…

Attachments

I took me a full day to model the front mask… I have it already… Here are some pics of the head, more or less final :cool:

As before, C & C welcome… :spin:

Regards,

Attachments

I switched his eyes on…

That’s all for today, folks :wink:

Regards,

Attachments