NEW!! ( Super Blender Galaxy ) project announcment/ updates

here is a pic of the new shader for the grass i’m working on. it uses a normal to show wind pattern in the grass texture.

Nice to see this project resurfacing, keep up the awesome work!

planet glows now!!

testing a skybox idea.

Dude your project is awesome. Been following since you started the previous rendition… But Vista… WHY :spin:??

here are some pics of the new shader i made. it now handles both top and x_ray shadows, with multiple textures and uv’s.
also some work was done on animations.

Fantastico

Perfect work i am totally supporting your projects
pls support mine in the future.
Nice Man…

here are some new pics of the game. demo coming soon!!

plz comment and tell me what u guys think plz. ur comments help.

if mario has this effect always behind him its definitly to strong and big. I think that would be very annoying after a while. (just my opinion) but your shading and the most textures (the top of the big box looks a bit unsharp) are great! good luck with the project

sweet shader homie

thanks guys.

@LioKon yea it would get annoying. the smoke/dust fx is just exaggerated so it can be noticed. the smoke has a shader in it to. it gives the smoke a depth feel looked so cool i left it long just to see.

nice shaders on the objects (already said I know :stuck_out_tongue: ) mind you I like the smoke trail behind mario, Awesomeness! mind you might want to have some kind of timing to it, as long as it’s there when he’s running fast and not when he’s just walking it should be fine…

Looks great ! Very very nice!
I would love seeing it in a video though :stuck_out_tongue:
Are you able to soften the shadow shaders too? Tone the opacity down and maybe even blur it just a bit?

what gpu ? FPS?

it looks amazing and I want it for missiles :smiley:

it looks so cute!

@ blueprintrandom fps is draging in this file because i had just solved my shadow shader and was hit with an idea to impliment the smoke, but in a cool way. its a quarter uv sphere and this shape alows the shader to make it look like the poof has depth, like a top and bottom no mater what orientation the poof is in. so if u twist it around its alway has a correct shading. this gives more randomness to the poofs because u can spawn them in different oris and they never look the same.

oh and i had to write a shader because in the node system i couldnt do a alpha fade out. and in the shader i can. this is possible without the node but the shading seems like the theme of the game. hopefully i cam pull it all off without sacriffice