NEW! Ten Blender video tutorials.

One of the best video tutorials on blender I’ve seen so far.
Thank you very much.

i will try them after work :slight_smile: thanks for this

@gaiamuse: I’ve been using Blender for less than a year now so the ‘new walk system’ is something I’ll need to understand :eek: first to make a videotutorial about.
@all: Thanks for your comments! I am thinking of rebuilding my website and adding a couple of new videotutorials. This might take some time…

Almost finished seeing all tutorials (I look at them in the train during my commute, fullscreen, people think I’m using telekinesis to move the mouse, as I have headphones on and they can’t hear the tutorials).

Good sound, really good structure too. They’re great and easy to follow, articulation is clear… Sooo, shall we make an official DVD? with menus and stuff? because I consider these to be easyly among the best sources to learn blender.

So far I’ve watched the fake GI, particles and material tutorials and I think they’re great.

I tried to do the GI but it didn’t work. All of my spots are pointing towards the monkey, the lamp setting is exactly as in the tutorial and so are the duplivert options but blender still renders a hard shadowhttp://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ginm1.jpg

Have you increased the buffered shadow softness value (10-12)? Your… monkey also looks too bright, try lowering the energy of your spot(s).

you really are gr8, gr8.

thanks a lot.

I got it working. All I had to do was to turn off raytracing.

Is the website down, i just get a 404 page?

• Dave

I also got a 404… which is sad, because video tutorials are very useful to me and generally leave me with a “Wow! I never knew you could do that!” feeling.

Pity i never got to see them. Hope it’ll be up again.

Gutted…got a 404 :frowning:

got a :
This page is used to test the proper operation of the Apache HTTP server after it has been installed. If you can read this page it means that the Apache HTTP server installed at this site is working properly.

Yeh ashame, i didn’t see em but they got quite a bit of praise up above, Anyone got a mirror location?

same problem here

links are gone :frowning: