newbie request:Anybody, Please, create tutorial for modeling 3d chibi, like this..

hello blender artist,
im newbie in blender, first time i see blender, i realy want to make 3d chibi mangacharacter in blender, i want it, and it must…
but i didnt find a tutorial for modeling 3d chibi character at any blender tutorial resource site, even in youtube, vimeo, n etc…

iwanna make it some thing like this…

please, creating tutorial modeling 3d chibi for me… like picture at top…
the body, hair, eyes, nose, hand, leg, clothes, coloring model, until render… please please
dont give some link tutorial for modeling character perfectly, i just wanna make a 3d chibi like that

im sorry if my english bad… and for this request im so realy hope…
please master, create tutorial 3d chibi modeling in blender for me, please please…

1 Like

actually this is really easy, all you have to do is create a drawing, then put it as a background and model off of that :stuck_out_tongue:
try searching google for blender modeling tutorial
that should get you started…for any help adding textures see blenderguru or PM me or even email me at [email protected]
currently im making a chibi character too :stuck_out_tongue: so i know how you feel (basically, HOW THE HELL DO I DO THIS!!!)
sadly there isnt a “specific” tutorial, but if you watch two or three…you get the skills to make just one chibi :stuck_out_tongue:
any more help email me at the above addres :smiley:

yes please making this tutorial for me please…

OK :smiley: well i guess im helping in the creation of more Blender Goodies!
so long im going to make a PDF tutorial for ya :smiley: check back in about two days, i wanna make sure its perfect for yah :smiley:

yeay yeay yeay, youre so kind, thanks alot master…

your welcome :smiley: and i think you meant Mister…but then again…im not sure so were just going to call it mister lolo l:D

My Guru :smiley:

:smiley: your welcome :smiley: if you need anything else, dont hesitate to ask for it :smiley:

after 12 years do you have any advice on creating a chibi style character :sob:

There are many video lectures these days. :joy:

You can find more videos on Pixological ZBrush YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMjnnUF3eJFf7j5Uqu_7-6ZI-w8rtKRKD

2 Likes

Maybe you should learn first the basics.

Thank you lol :sob: HAHAHA

1 Like