Newbie's project..and his first 3D animation

Hi everyone…i’m back…thanks for the link to cog films tutorials…about making clouds and smoke…
click to viwe the videos

another one

hmm anyway…i reently learned about some basic animation…and put my Sukhoi-35BM into it…hmm sorry about the quality of the video :frowning:

hmm and i make a little scene that includes the cloud tutorials provided in cogfilms

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb254/Superflanker_EVA/cloudimprovements.png
still looks cheap eh…?sorry the aircaft behind the su-35’s are launching missiles…however the smoke trails or…what i think as it…ruin the scene…gee looks like i need another tips in making smoke trails for Missile

hmm and i’m also currently try to make an airbase…i have done with some hangars…runaways control tower…things that cocerning me now is the terrains where the airbase located…

hm and currently make a new aircraft…a modified or a Conversion of my Su-35BM…i convert it into Su-30 and put Radar system on his dorsal part…i called it Su-30 REB (Radio Elektronnaya Borba…or in english Electronic Warfare)

hmm what do you guys think of my progress.still cheap…well hopefully i could improve some more :smiley: