Next Drift Unlocked (Free Download)

Hi Guys!

My first game project I have being working on since 2015. It’s about to be released in some months. Thank you everyone for support. After all, using the BGE, it’s just a showcase and the beginning of my journey to game development.

3 Likes

Credits and full documentation are included in the game

Time Trial mission

Cop Chase mission.

Joining the NEXT DRIFT Club.

Drift Race

1 Like

That’s pretty amazing work.

1 Like

Thank you, more updates coming soon

1 Like

Next Drift car collection.

Chapter 3: Friend & FOE

Hi! Guys, it’s been long.

I have some updates. Very soon to be released, I’m fixing bugs and enhance performance.

Thanks guys.

1 Like

Rally Race (Collection)

1 Like

I apologize for delay and unable to release the game in this month. I’m very busy debugging these days.

Most especially, I have great concern for copyright and attributions. I’m gathering credit and attributions before release.

I shall release this title as Free Download soon for limited time (7days) for you guys before releasing on steam.

You might not want to miss the chance!

1 Like

Hello guys!

It’s been a while. I finally release the game. I wanted to release it as Free Download for you guys, but due to the size of the file, the policy required me to place above $0.

I made it as only $1 download. After all, for Mac download. Windows download is to be available soon!

Thanks for you guys.

Minimum Requirements:

MacOS Catalina 10.15

• Intel Core i5
  • 8GB RAM
  • 15GB of storage

*Not tested on Silicon M’ Chips Mac yet

1 Like

Finally, this game is available!

System Requirements:

• 8GB RAM
  • Intel Core i5
  • 50GB HDD or 15GB SSD
  • GPU NVIDIA RTX 1060

*Game runs, but the requirements enable smooth experience while enabling ultra resolution in settings.

F1 Circuit Race

1 Like