Nick Has Got a Bus

Nick Has Got a Bus

Good News! Everyone who were worried about Nick the giraffe from the last post, he has finally got a bus and going home. Everything is ok with him.

133 Likes

Still getting wet the poor guy, I am worried he will catch a cold!

5 Likes

Oh this is beautiful. Was the rain composited onto the render? If not, how’d you achieve it?

1 Like

Thank you ^^ The rain actually is regular particle system with almost default settings and with custom droplet object.

1 Like

That’s mindboggling. Almost no one achieves such good rain with the default settings. Well done!

Thanks for letting us know.

Love it. Looks awesome. :grin:

Aww! I hope he makes it home!

1 Like

Here are the settings of Particle settings, hope it will help :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This looks amazing! Lighting really sets the mood!! Did you use any other volumetrics besides the car headlights?

Thank you^^. Actually the whole scene is inside two huge cubes with volume scatter shader. Here are the selected cubes…

3 Likes

Great work! :clap::clap:

1 Like

This is great on two levels — the work itself, and the actual content, which is captivating. :slight_smile:

It also proves that Blender can get the job done.

3 Likes

This is so cute! Good job!

1 Like

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Absolutely lovely job!

1 Like

Super Awesome! I love this!!

1 Like

Incredible! The lighting is great, the animation is great!!! Why can’t I get this quality? :thinking:

If you can get the water to drip off Nick that would complete this scene.

You produce the type of work I strive to create. Keep up the excellent work!!! Post more!! :+1:

1 Like

Bravo!!! :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Woaaaaaaaaoooooowww that rain effect! And the animation on the giraffe too - poor fellow. Love the story built into the animation, and lovely concept and design.

1 Like

Beautiful work all around! Great mood and style, great CG work.

1 Like