Night of the Rapists 2

Well, there’s like 4 flippin’ houses in the video, of course there won’t be much in it yet.

I think I may have even recorded it on the day I started making the game… anywho,
my laptop sucks so I’m trying to keep it at a decent poly count, we’re reaching near 18,000 so far




1 more:


…I think 18,000 polys is is much for your map,because the models are too “un-realistic” sorry english.

The players are 200 (X 6)
The vehicles are 200 as well (X10~)
Rapists are 250 ( X ?, gonna be a whole lot though)
Houses are 25-ish (X15~)
Landscape is 516 (X2-3)
Trees are 50 (X30)
Bridge is 119 (X1)
House furniture is 300-ish (including ALL)

Example of 200 poly characters:




All of those models are very low-poly, but the texturing is good. Mine aren’t, and
I suck at blender anyways, instead of support like I tend to give out, you’re not helping.

YOU - “No offense, but your game sucks ass, looks like a 4yr old made it LOL”
Well thanks a LOT! Fuck constructive criticism right? STFU & GTFO

I can’t even record a game while playing without major FPS droppage… damnit, I need a new computer

Sorry for my comments, I mean, it s uggly but you could learn, make some tutorials and then your games would look good, you have the motivation to keep on working on your project, but if your skills became even better your will have motivation with lots of skills, for me you have the hardest to get.

Sorry about my comments, and I wish you luck!

You use ocludders? sorry english.

@Leonnn: Damn, sorry about my comment too…
and I tend to use low-quality textures so preserve memory + make the file smaller. All of my games look bad, but I’m not sure WHAT it is exactly. Probably that, but mleh.
Anyway, this is put on hold for a little while. I’m trying to finish my side-scrolling game, it’s bound to be MUCH MUCH better than this! :[

But I made a new video, which I got around to much later than expected, and it literally took 3 seconds (despite it being 4 mins long)
So I think a break is in order