Nightmare Before Christmas

A new project I made recently.

Would love some feedback on it :smiley:

Edit: I am very happy that this artwork is scheduled to be featured. Therefore I added a thumbnail and an additional image of some of the assets I created during this endeavor.

37 Likes

Is very awesome!!

1 Like

Good job! Need some reindeer in the trees!

1 Like

This is so very cool, but why are some of the ribbons glowing?..

2 Likes

:+1:
congrats.

1 Like

Incredible work, but if you want honest feedback I would say that the scenery is better than the characters, it would be possible to improve the characters, otherwise it’s fantastic.

1 Like

Santa face down in the snow would be a gruesome twist, but that’s just me. I like that this scene feels like winter. Great atmosphere.

1 Like

That’s why those people are there. To see if something shady is going on!

I am actually not really good with characters. Needs some NPC type chars to fill up my scenes. My target career is environment.

I also had this in mind, but it was already pretty late with this project and too much workload was there. So, maybe next time :smiley:

I have the same problem as you so I understand you :laughing:, at least what you want to do you already do very well

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Those snow trees look amazing! Any tips on how you made them?

someone shot santa down !!! :slight_smile:

Regarding the last (assets) picture: You’re some kind of ‘clean’ guy, right?

Gregor :slight_smile:

@GregorS Sort of yeah.

@Kooale325 I made the twigs individually, some with snow and some without (With the help of geometry node), then made them with The Grove 3D. I think now the tree part also can be done with geometry nodes.