Nightmares

Good morning all,

Its currently 3:49am, and im awake because of a nightmare. Now its not your average nightmare, my girlfriend was kissing another guy in my dream, and to me that is some scarry s#it :wink:

I acctually really love nightmares, and they seem to be the most vivid dreams that people can recall. So i was wondering if we all could share our favorite nightmares.

One of the best i have had was when i was house sitting for my neighbor and looking after his cat for him.

I drempt that my best friends father, who is a train engineer, had hit a Sasquatch (big foot) and my friend had the body stored in his dadā€™s room. He wanted to show it to me, and i was scared so he carried a .22 rifle for protection and gave me a couple of bullets (dont know why as i had no gun).
We enterd the bedroom and there it was laying on the floor, i remember the hands and feet were hugely exagerated. And as i leaned in for a closer look it woke up, so we took off running down the hallway of his trailer.
At the end of the trailer, in the living room, my friend bailed out of the window, and i sat on the sidelines on the couch thinking it would go after him, but it didnt. It just looked out the window for a second and then turned to me.
As it came closer it reached out and grabbed me by my left arm, and i woke up and there is my neighbors cat purring and pressing its paws on my left arm in the manner that cats do. I JUMPED out of bed and had the hugest adrenaline rush of my life. :wink:

I really enjoyed that nightmare, because of the physical influences that caused at least part of it, when the sasquatch grabbed me. I just felt sorry for the cat who must have freaked out from me bolting out of bed scared as hell!!! hehe :wink:

I have had many others, quite a few to do with spirits and ghosts, which were quite freaky and fun, but this is probably my favorite. :wink:

Anywayz, anyone else out there have some great nightmares they would like to share??? :wink:

Matt

Blend on, and blend well!!!

heh, you got good timing man. I had a funny-ass nightmare tonight!

I dreamt that my hd had an error and needed to be formated!!! It was horrible, I woke up sweating like a pig.

WeWa

LOL!!!

Now that is a scary dream, iā€™v had daymares thinking about if my hard drive crashed loosing all my .blend files and other things, very VERY scary thought that one!!! :wink:

Matt

Blend on, and blend well!!!

ok, a nightmare almost came true to me yesterdayā€¦there was a power surge and the comp shut down, when I tried to turn it on it wouldnā€™t! I kept trying for some thirty minutes, then I tried disconecting it and connecting it again. As you can see it worked!

PS: bad day for me to be writtingā€¦

My worst mightmares are where I wake up and itā€™s pretty dark. Not pitch black, but very dark. I get up and turn on the lights. No light. I open the blinds. No light. The whole world pretty much stays dark. I have those quite a bit.

I donā€™t really have many nightmare, have have a good amount of bad dreams, where something I donā€™t like happens, but I havenā€™t had a good scary dream for over a year. Not that itā€™s a bad thing. :wink:

NIGHTMARE FREE FOR 1.5 YEARS

Iā€™ve had to format my hard drive before. It is a nightmare!

Strangely enough, I usually forget everything I dream about. The most recent nightmare I remember had me trying to go inside of some place, and there was this huge spider. It started eating my stomach, and then I woke up.

My brother (not the one I always talk about in anger here, thereā€™s another one) once told me that he had two nightmares in a row. The first one had him at a college, and there were all these weird people in weird costumes (or none at all) running. In the next one, he was watching a film with a girl or two, and a spider starts crawling towards him, freaking him out. He tells the girl this, and she says, ā€œOh, thatā€™s my childhood toy.ā€

Heheheheheā€¦

My childhood was filled with nightmares mostly from 8yrs to 16 yrs old. The main theme was always some creature (mostly snakes and sharks) was chasing me. No matter how hard I tried, I could never get away.

But there was a recent nightmare that was really frightening. In my dream I was driving down a street in the middle of the day. I go to look in the rear view mirror and I see my eyes. But they are not my eyes. They are darker and more distorted as if viewed through a fisheye lens. The feeling of terror comes immediately. My body starts to go numb. I scream as the presence in the mirror, in me, laughs maliciously. It terrifies me that this other entity is trying to take over my awareness. I cry ā€œNO! NO!ā€ as I slump over the steering wheel to get the car off the road. In my thoughts was the conviction that if it succeeds, my life will end.

I awoke. It took awhile for me to get back to sleep. Also it made me apprehensive about looking into mirrors for awhile.