Nina and Alex

Hi there,
Meet Nina and Alex my latest characters. Designed by myself, all done in Blender with love. I rigged them with the autorig pro addon.

They are ready to be animated, I put them on sell on Gumroad, and hopefully they will be soon available on the BlenderMarket too.

17 Likes

These stylized characters look really good, they remind me of the Sims :slight_smile:

1 Like

nice work !!!

Thank you guys! :slightly_smiling_face:

Nice chars. Very Pixar-ish.

Great work!

Thanks !
You can see here a demo video showing the rig: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmpxzdZbFn4

I featured on BlenderNation, have a great weekend :slight_smile:

Thanks Bart!
Nina and Alex are now available on the BlenderMarket, but only in commercial licence. For non-commercial licence go on Gumroad.

I bought these rigs a couple weeks ago and they are awesome. I have a problem with the Alex rig in 2.8 however. I was hoping someone could help me out. When I add a keyframe for a controller, it locks the manipulator and prevents further transforms until I either delete my keyframes or mute them in the graph editor. This only happens with the Alex rig, and only in Blender 2.8. Is there a fix or a workaround for this? I apologize if this is a silly question, I am a beginner Blender user. Thanks.

TransformLock

Hi!
I’m really happy to know you liked them :grinning:
Let me have a look on Alex and I will return to you as soon as possible!

Ok, there was definitively a bug!
It is fixed now, you can download the file again on the site you purchased it.
Sorry for that, hope you will enjoy animate Alex and Nina! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks, that was super fast. You rock! I’m able to set keyframes with the Alex rig perfectly now. :+1:

1 Like

Great work!

Do I live in a simulation!? My wife’s name its Nina… and as you can see I’m Alex. hahahaa Great Work BTW!

Hahaha, that’s quite funny indeed! I swear I’m not spying you :wink:

Thanks for the nice comments!