Nla editor - characters actions snap to beginning position of subsequent bvh file

(I put this up a couple of days ago on stackexchange and no one answered, so I thought I would try here, although maybe the same people visit both boards, sorry if its a duplicate in that respect)
another person also asked too: Combining multiple CMU BVH files

I followed a couple of tutorials and was able to get 5 bhv files to execute one after another on a character.
The problem is that the character in the file completes one action from the first bvh file, then snaps to the place the second bvh file action has its beginning. So at the end of one bvhfile the model is instantly moved to another location on the screen.

(is it possible to shorten bvh files, some of the models actions take too long, the clip still needs to be combined but can I think 3500 frames of this particluar activity is too much. It would need to be shortened, but I don’t want the girls actions to speed up)

Here is the full file if that helps - warning 3500 frames of this is long.

enter image description here

Once I get this part all fixed is there a way to save this as a meta stip so I can use it again in another animation. I tried Edit > Start Tweaking Strips but could find no way to copy the Meta Strip so i could use the combined actions later like a sinble bvh file.
(I may give the woman a man to have a choregraphed dance sort of thing, I don’t know yet, but I would like to save the combined strips if I can.)

You need to adjust your location keyframes. Here is one way to do it.

It jumps simply because you have keyframed location in different places from one transition to another.

Also, check your frame 312. Not sure why you have a T-pose in the middle of everything else. You will also have that issue on your rotation, but I would suggest you try blending or rekeying the start or ending.

Alternatively, you can key a simple location delta on your armature like this.
http://pasteall.org/blend/index.php?id=51626
Depends on what you are doing with the finished product. I switched your hip rotation to euler also since you really don’t need the quats on this. I’d then just bake the animation when you get done. Note the new keyframes on your actions. You will need to fix the others yourself as well the funky’s you have going on with the feet in later actions.