Nojo Ninjo 4

http://spevack.net/blengine/galpics/dojo5.jpg

the fourth installment of my ninja (others were shwon in blenderchat)
ok ok, seriously, before the contest is over, what do u guys/girls think of this?

could i add anything or is it good the way it is?
the dojo was rendered in panorama, and the ninja looked aweful in the pano render, so hes in a seperate blend with the dojo picture composited in the bg…
ztonzy suggested i change the floor(previous was a flat blue)… thanks ztonzy! really brought this shizzle to life =D

enuff chat!

-chris

WOW :o !!

damn cool…yay…reflective floor…awsome…and all those
extra detail in the background with swords !!!

damn, you got my best wishes for the contest :wink:

YAY…19 more post and I am a Monkey :smiley: !!!

Cool,

like the ‘wide’ camera angle much.

Central character is very nice, but he lacks a shoe!

Stefano

thanks for the complis :wink:

but he lacks a shoe!

he also lacks an eyeball, a right thigh, a back oh his head, 4 fingers, a chest, and feet to go in them shoes…
hey, if this picture made sense, hed have two shoes and be human :wink:

but hey imgranpaboy !!

you know how it is…there are always people who say this and that,
and that you should have done that and then this…

like chiefs…haha too many chiefs doesn’t make any good soup :wink:

Very cool man! My onoy problem is that you took a lot of components, (or the same textures), from you cyborg image that you posted a while ago. Not that that is a bad thing, if you already got a look that you like, why not reuse it, but I think it detracts from it a bit.

The background is just fricking wicked. Awesome job there. For the fish eye look, I seem to remember NEO using it as well. Was this a plugin, or was it done som eother way?

BgDM

/me is now patiently awaiting next weeks challenge cause he is going to lose again :frowning:

My onoy problem is that you took a lot of components, (or the same textures), from you cyborg image that you posted a while ago

i did? :-?
this is my first ever ninja and second ever robotic picture, i dont think the pic u saw was mine =\
my other robot, keeblo( http://spevack.net/blengine/keeblo4.html ), doesnt share any of the same textures(the ninjas are all new), and the only model style they share is the small segmented wires on the ninja, which are used in most borg pics =D other than the wire, theyre complete opposites :wink:

Was this a plugin, or was it done som eother way?

i used the panorama option in the render window…its pretty darn decent

Sorry man, I should have clarified that. I meant ony the tubes/wires. No offense. That Keeblo image was the one I was recalling BTW.

I also said that it wasn’t a bad thing. Hell, I reuse some textures and crap myself.

BgDM

No offense.

oh none taken at all! i seriously thought u saw another pic thats why i asked :wink: cause i didnt know u just meant the wires =D[/quote]

Wow nice floor dude!

I know someone post it somewhere else but i dont want to search (sory)…how did you make that floor? you know it seem to be curved but it is not…so how this you make that ‘fish eye’ look?

X-WARRIOR - He explained it when I asked the same question

i used the panorama option in the render window…its pretty darn decent

I gotta try that.

BgDM