Noldor Warrior

Here is a elven warrior, inspired by the prolouge of the movie of the Fellowship of the Ring, the first of the Lord of the Rings Trillogy. The head and hands were brought in from make human, but everything else is hand modeled.
Here is a few renders.

Here is the scene in blender.

I know this is almost to finished to be a work in progress, but I plan on perfecting it a bit more. I would appreciate some feedback on this.

Thanks,
Thax

wow, looks good. Does the armor move? Dya got any animations? Id wanna see him move… shea… thats hot.

That is great stuff - I like the nice flowing look of the armour. Would like more work on this like especially against a background!

Sorry I havn’t said anything for a while, I’ve been busy.
Some texture updates. I can’t decide which color I like more. Either these, or the original. What do you guys think?

Also, some new things. This image shows a new sword, a new cape texture, and the bump map on his helmet.

Comments please!

Thax

You might want to work on those boots, which looks big and clunky as well as sharpening the blade.
The armour looks somewhat light and weak, you should thicken it a bit and make it cover a larger section of his body. That double cross in the centre isn’t exactly practical. Work on the textures and see if you can give the metal a bit more of a metal feel.
Make sure the blades look more like blades and less like plastic toys, so sharpen them, do a recolour and really work on those textures.
Also, texture the hands and face properly, right now those two bits take off a lot of the sense of realism and authenticity in this shot.

I also agree that the blades should be sharpen and on the 2nd image it looks like the boot has no sole.

But i really like this model! Looks really great!

Nice looking elf :slight_smile: I can’t remember how they look ,but some detail on the armor could bring it to life.Maybe just a normal map? It just looks so “clean” and I don’t mean to add dirt.Can think of appropriate word in english,sorry.Keep it up!