Non-orthogonal reference images?

Hey.
So I want to model the car from Outrun 2019 and the only reference images of it are non-orthogonal.
How do I setup the reference images? I’ve heard of the import images as planes addon but is there some other way?
Sorry if this was a noob question.

Blam has been replace

see this one

camera-calibration-pvr

happy bl

Alright man thanks a TON! This will become real useful for some things I wanna model that don’t have proper ref. images.

Hello again I have another question, does the reference image necessarily have to have rectangles for defining the perspective? The object I want to model is not cubical.

better show some pics to illustrate it
depends how many perspective lines you have in reference pic

happy bl

Yeah I forgot to share images of the angles of the scene I want to model :,) my bad. Here’s the angle which allows me to see as much as possible+needed of the car I want to model:
pcsxr0073.bmp (4.2 MB)
There’s other angles from where car’s seen but they are a little less good for calibrating the camera…but here’s the other angle:
pcsxr0074.bmp (4.2 MB)

last pic is not a photo
more a 3D Model

hard to get any perspective from that !

did you read the Wiki page on perspective to better understand how it works ?

different level of perspective

happy bl

It’s a car from a game that I wanna remodel so the ‘‘photos’’ are screenshots of it when seen ingame.
Also I think now I’ve found more or less where horizon line is: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/588099458219376674/629367235395452947/unknown.png
So…next up with help of vanishing points I model a cube to calculate perspective?

car has mostly rounded parts
there might be some lines on which you can set the Addon to make de 3d model form image or photo

then look at the guide for using the addon
there are a few ways depending on angles of model to set it up
and then it should work fine

happy bl

Well. I managed now to remodel the car. I used the car’s bottom and the road to find vanishing point.
Then I connected two vertices from two perfectly vertical car front’s parts to the vanishing point, modeled a perspective rectangular cube and used it to calculate Focal + Y.
And then I managed to accurately remodel the car.