Non subd cyberpunk SUV (SCENE-DONE, CAR? NO LOL)

I’m a nut for online challenges so while I’m busy with other projects like the pumpkin one here Pumpkin biomechanical mech - #26 by Gebalt3Dee
and
Cyberpunk corpo truck - #18 by Gebalt3Dee

But I decided to do the hum3d challenge anyway haha.

Anyway for this one I wanna try something new, like a car made without any subd part, should be fun.

3 Likes

Going well and having fun, non subd surely give me less technical stress and more creative freedom

1 Like

Shortened the length a bit, reduced the slanting of the windshield, and testing more possible doors & windows placement

2 Likes

Hooh oooo yeah, not being restrained to subd modeling surely gave me SO MUCH MORE modeling freedom without intense planning for edge flow, although the mesh is still 100% subdivisible but it won’t make any huge differences anyway

2 Likes

Update, trying out a lot more variation of each and every part of the design without worrying too much about polycount and shading wackiness

2 Likes

More and more progress, been busy lately and the competition deadline is closing in really really fast :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Some lighting test for the scene, currently planning for a Christmas picnic site with a fireplace and some holiday cyberpunky stuff in the background

A lot lot more details are done, like the doors, the windshield, the windows… 10 days left so I should push for some interior and mostly exterior then the scene.

2 Likes

Update, made the metallic decoration lines for the window, some interior light and a tech stuff on the windshield. Also moved the B pillars inside so the surface of the door is all clean

1 Like

Not much progress lately, been really busy, only did some more detail as well as the wheel

1 Like

Bloody hell I only have 4 days left to do the scene (counting from now), so I’m in full panic mode :cold_face:
So the scene is a cyberpunk nightclub entrance with some goofy ahh fat arse punks wearing santa coat with cybernetic messing around, and this vehicle is an undercover police vehicle coming here to bust them. Hopefully I can grind this fast

A change of concept, 3 more days left :cold_face: :cold_face: I’m trying to get the blade runner-y feel but less depressing. Also added another part to the side of the door to make it seems less empty.
The scene is a crime scene, hence the guy on the ground

Alllmmmooossstttt DONE ! Only got the detective walking out of the door and (maybe) the santa’s sledge left to do, yup, santa’s coming to town :partying_face: but he’s down there tho.
Anyway I almost made some pretty interesting stuff by dwelving into this concept

Like this guy’s last moment, digitally recreated

Or this cool police line warning

1 Like

It’s done and live !
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/zDy2g6

Well this doesn’t mean it’s fully done tho, only the scene for the challenge is done, the car itself isn’t done, the rear of it is still empty and the interior is practically borrowed from my other project

:smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes