Noob Animation Project (Name Later)

Speaking of which, Does anyone have adobe affter affects?

No sorry, plus you have to think this won’t be done for months to come. I do have a couple other programs that you can do alot of the same things in as Adobe After Effects.

I like how everyone is online right now, imm making a stove, let’s go!

iv got after effects, cant say iv given it much use. also have photoshop and zbrush.

Nice I think you will end up getting use out of them for this animation. As a side note: Have you found anything new out about the bench?

im setting up a scene with the stuff in it…

Lika concept or what?

ull see its 3D, im setting the mood for the animation, it will be dark and gloomy just wait ull see :DD D muahaha

I wonder if we could add a subtle dust particle system to feel as if the house is old. Almost decaying. Speaking of which, I think that most of the rooms should have wall paper because then we can add the woderful effect of wallpaper peeling off, molding, ripping, etc.

oooh! yes crap though now i have to change my wall haha

well im almost done with the wooden texture, have looked for stone bumpmap yet, but im thinkin to unwrap it and paint the stone tex on the uv. just thinkin it should work

well im almost done with the wooden texture, have looked for stone bumpmap yet, but im thinkin to unwrap it and paint the stone tex on the uv. just thinkin it should work

BTW, I don’t know how to texture using uvmapping. I know how to unwrap something but after that I’m stuck. Can someone point me in the diraction of a good uvmapping tutorial?

ill look around

Thanks. And nothing too complicated for wall paper. Maybe something like (but not limited to) this http://free-web-design.co.cc/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/wallpaper-texture-old-paper.jpg

ok rendering, not the wallpaper yet, just a stone wall, but graphiX here u are, not sure exactly what ur looking for, but check these out:

http://sites.google.com/site/phantomgraph/home (first one on this page.)

Micah. You rock. Can’t wait to see the renders. BTW, see you all in the morning.

Yea That should work. I will put a stone bumpmap together, and post it on here.

Render half done, I have access to TONS of stone, wood, baically anything you need textures with bump, normal, spec, displace, color, etc. maps, all for each texture… I can texture anything u need.

cool cool I will let you know if I can’t find a texture.

YES! Successful render, the clock took FOREVER to render which means that we need to cut down the poly’s (especially on the chains). The barrel went zippo fast and the walls as well, here’s what I got, there are several variations on the picture, trying to set certain looks and feels, enjoy: