Noob Here, question about VSE and Animations in one .blend file maybe

Here is what I want the final video to be:

I am working on a product animation, I want the animation to play, then at a keyframe, become a video overlay (like a little inset window) on top of some screen capture video, then at another keyframe, the screencapture changes, etc, ultimately cutting to a different scene.

I would love to be able to keep this all in blender, as that would be an elegant solution, however I do have access to premier pro. Also I want to keep my dope sheet and keyframes because they took so much work (days!).

Can I have this animation rendered, and edit video with the output of the render within the same blend file?

Forgive me if I am not even asking the right questions. I have done hours and hours of tutorials and gotten really far before making a new thread.

Thanks

Worked out the answer to my own question. I need to keep each scene in their own scene view, then in another scene, add the scene strips into the VSE. Then I can edit in other video clips into one final scene timeline, and render them all at once in whichever compositing and render settings i set for each scene.

Answer to my own question in case anyone is looking for something like this.