FastActions can make your life easier by providing easy to access shortcuts to operators that are usually far in some menus, as well as some mesh editing operations that usually requires several operator calls.
The addon requires MagicUV, Looptools and F2 to be enabled
- Select/Deselect Boundary Loop
- Select area in boundary loop
- Select Above / Below / Side of active vertex
- Select Edge Rings/Loops
- Checker Deselect
- Create Domes from vertices
- Create hole from 2 vertices
- Other operators are experimental. Use them at your own risk
Transform menu: CTRL+T
- Apply 3d cursor orientation
- Apply Scale (This one works for linked objects, even the ones that are not in the viewport.)
Unwrap Menu: U
- Smart Unwrap all selected objects. Can affect the whole mesh or only the edit mode selection during operator call.
- Boxt Unwrap all selected objects (Requires MagicUV (Packed with Blender) to be enabled). Can affect the whole mesh or only the edit mode selection during operator call.
- Mark Seam from Boundary
- Mark Seam from Region
- Dome from Face
- Drill Hole from Faces
- Apply Rotation (Linked)
Here are quick demos of the features.
Vertices To Dome
Apply Cursor Orientation
You can get it for free on gumroad
Edit: Oops, there was a minimum price, fixed it, now it’s actually free XD