Not able to hear Audio from a VSE scene Strip In Blender

this is my example:
lets say u open up a new blend file in blender. then u got into VSE to add audio to your scene. press space to clearify.
u hear your audio. then u open up a new scene
in that new scene u go to VSE then u add the scene strip. And u cant hear the audio from that scene strip. u Press N then u change the camera view to sequnce. u hear the audio but then u cant see your camera view. or animation.
how do I fix this??

Note: please don’t make the awnser mis-understandable. I’m new to blender. and may not know what u mean or say. I would Appriciate if u added images to help my slow self…

Welcome :tada:

…well…

hmm… :thinking: …but your question… is… a bit non-understandable…

…usually i do not cite almost every sentence… but…

Usually this is called making a new file.

So now you open a new blend file ? Or add another scene ??

But it has one ? Or is video and audio data in two seperate files ??

So you toogle thr n-Panel and then ?? The camera view is the view you can see from the cameraand a view can;t be a sequence…

So… the view is not set to camera then… and you did not mentioned addin any animation yet… ???

You may have to elaborate this to get a more suited answer.

You are correct.
I think you need to render out the image sequence in advance and then also add that to a channel in the first scene. This will be easier than fighting against blender.

Have you tried adding the audio into the animation? Add > Speaker, then select the green Data Icon in the window on the right…

Add Audio
…to select the audio. Not sure if this will help - just a suggestion

Change your window to 3d view in the vse layout.

You dont need to add speaker objects or render twice or anything like that.