NSFW Game needs help to be completed

Greetings to whom ever is reading this, I am an NSFW Developer and I am in need of a few hands in helping me finish a game called “kinky squirrel” on itch.io. But i don’t have the time i had in the past to Greetings to whom ever is reading this, I am an NSFW Developer and I am in need of a few hands in helping me finish a game called “kinky squirrel” on itch.io. But i don’t have the time i had in the past to work on it anymore. So due to time constraints i need some help to complete the game. So with out using up anymore time let’s cut to the chase.

I need help with:

Modeler 1: Modeling the inside of a house
Modeler 2: an outside environment
Note: You can use any downloaded assets or edited assets but you must give the link of the 3D artist , web name of 3D artist and check for CC right’s

Animator 1: normal animations, 30-60 seconds
Animator 2: NSFW animations, 30-60 seconds
Note: Animation’s can range from mocap to hand made mid level Animation’s.

Optional (This part is Optional):

Story teller : I know what’s needed in the game but i have no idea how to make it one full story from A to Z. So i need someone to help fill in the missing part’s.

Game level designer: The game will have a click n point mixed with a puzzle element to it with hidden object’s in the each level.

Anyone that feels like helping anyway from creating Ui, adding to the environment or added a game feel to the project are free to help.

And you can find me on https://discord.gg/sry3krZDGS
Just DM me and say what you are there for.

If you know a thing or two about BGE/UPBGE or the Range Engine and have somewhat of an experience creating games in Blender, your know-how could be a huge help. And I understand that beggars can’t be choosers, but I don’t want to waste your time or my own. So if you have the skills working in the game side of blender you can go on to this link>>>https://glooshy-games.itch.io/ and have a look. And if you can create a game like them or better i would like to work with you.

NOTE: (They are no team size limits for now. So feel free to join)

Please understand since this is volunteer work, please remember that this is not a paying job. Your time will be used to help or give aid to this project, and I am not in a position to pay for any work done. So please understand this before going in.

And finally you must be +18 or older to help or work on this project. This is an adult game and mature theme’s could be shown or talked about
in the making of the game.

And lastly thank you for your time.work on it anymore. So due to time constraints i need some help to complete the game. So with out using up anymore time let’s cut to the chase.

I need help with:

Modeler 1: Modeling the inside of a house
Modeler 2: an outside environment

Animator 1: normal animations, 30-60 seconds
Animator 2: NSFW animations, 30-60 seconds

Optional (This part is Optional):

Story teller : I know what’s needed in the game but i have no idea how to make it one full story from A to Z. So i need someone to help fill in the missing part’s.

Game level designer: The game will have a click n point mixed with a puzzle element to it with hidden object’s in the each level.

Anyone that feels like helping anyway from creating Ui, adding to the environment or added a game feel to the project are free to help.

And you can find me on https://discord.gg/sry3krZDGS
Just DM me and say what you are there for.

If you know a thing or two about BGE/UPBGE or the Range Engine and have somewhat of an experience creating games in Blender, your know-how could be a huge help. And I understand that beggars can’t be choosers, but I don’t want to waste your time or my own. So if you have the skills working in the game side of blender you can go on to this link>>>https://glooshy-games.itch.io/ and have a look. And if you can create a game like them or better i would like to work with you.

NOTE: (They are no team size limits for now. So feel free to join. And depending on the size of the team, the game you work on might change to work make it easier to work on)

Please understand since this is volunteer work, please remember that this is not a paying job. Your time will be used to help or give aid to this project, and I am not in a position to pay for any work done. So please understand this before going in.

And finally you must be +18 or older to help or work on this project. This is an adult game and mature theme’s could be shown or talked about
in the making of the game.

And lastly thank you for your time.