(NSFW) How do I make a Penis Model?

I am honestly at my wits end when It comes to starting to sculpt a sufficently anime style Penis model to use to make Anime Style NSFW things with. I cant get the shape on one end to be applied to the other end, I dont know where to start beyond that, I dont know how to make a cylinder ready to be sculpted into a dong.

I TRIED my damndest to find ANY trust worthy guides and materials asto making penis models. but It ALL came out with Diddly Squat. I just want to know how to do these things

if you know where to start I would GREATLY appreciate it

Welcome,

If you cant find any reference, you have a small problem. :wink:

1 Like

… there is that chance that we’re being punked.

Just saying

so im assuming that your saying that References are everything?

First off you need to figure out what your exact needs are : is it meant to be animated ? or only still renders ? is it meant to go from flaccid to fully erect ? what kind of style/detail do you need ? simple & cartoonish or down to every wrinkle and vein ? cause this is not only a matter of modeling, but rigging as well, and possibly physics simulation.

2 Likes

Ok, I wasn’t going to, but since the question of “how do you model” hasn’t been answered by these replies, I’ll jump in. Please note that I have no interest in this subject, so I’ll be doing a quick and simple quad modelling with no details whatsoever, just to help you get on the right track. I will not provide clarifications, further instructions, details, or my blend file. You’re on your own after this, unless someone else comes along :slight_smile:

Take a cube. Lengthen it along the Z axis. Add loop cuts. Rotate as needed. At the top of the cube, select the outside faces and press Alt E. Extude along normals. Inset the top face. With proportional editing, move it up on the local Z axis.

I promise you can figure it out from there, it’s one of the most simple possible shapes in the world. Unless, like @Hadricus mentioned, you want anatomical perfection. If you don’t- and I’m assuming you don’t, although I have no idea what “anime style penis” or “anime style NSFW things” look like, then this kind of quad modelling will work great. Just add a subdiv modifier and you’re already almost done.

Soooo does “quad modelling” mean just altering the vertices, faces, and edges without needing to sculpt?

Yep, no need to sculpt. Just make what you want using simple, square shapes, and then add a subdivision modifier. You can sculpt after that if you want, but starting with a sculpt is a very bad idea 90% of the time, unless you’re a dedicated sculptor. Every form in the world can be made out of cubes. Make things out of cubes and then add detail as needed. Sculpting first is backwards.

On that note, I’m out, I’ve muted this thread. Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks mate

I’m not sure why so many people act like they’re 12 around this subject. It’s just a body part.

Unfortunately there’s a dearth of video resource for male genitalia; most people seem more interested in the female counterparts. Here’s a video example of how to model it (in the guise of a mushroom; seriously, people are 12) from a cylinder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX4TY5OZ98U.

But yes, in general references are a good thing, even for something as simple as an anime-style penis. It’s not a sign of a weak imagination; professionals use references. And you should decide early on what you want to do with it once it’s modeled, as Hadriscus pointed out because that affects the level of detail in certain areas of the model.

3 Likes

Just took a look. If that’s how I’m supposed to look, I’m in serious need of a plastic surgeon.

1 Like

Because of this i really suggest Blender: Help → Tutorial … Get Started… First steps… are based on 2.8… but that doesn’t matter… it’s for grabing the bascis.

Following Modeling & Sculpting may be already too muchof sculpting but then again the video platform dis suggest something like:

So in the end it all depend on the style you want to go for and the time you want to invest…

(This is general advice… even if there is any other tool used… )

1 Like

For a sculpting approach, i´d suggest something like this simple
Elephant Sculpt tutorial by Grant Abbitt
But if you want to animate it, you will have to learn retopo too.

You will agree that an elephants trunk is the most similar thing to a penis: both are long, thick, and can grab things.

Good luck.

2 Likes

A prehensile penis has entered the chat.

(I know I just turned 12 myself. I am sorry, @joseph, really, but honestly, how could I let that go?!)

3 Likes

:joy: You had me in the first two thirds

1 Like

What? You can’t use your wang to grab things? I use mine to pick stuff up off the floor all the time.

3 Likes

Just came to read LOL :popcorn: :bubble_tea:

That’s a “hard” subject to discuss. First because of the obvious difficulty to share advanced screenshots. Also because they come in so many shapes and sizes and every time someone tries to give a piece of serious advice there’s always something funny to say about it.

Besides all that has been said, I would suggest working with a mirror “the modifier”. It’s always easier to model things like that if you just need to care for one side of the thing.

2 Likes