(NSFW) Using Unreal Engine

Hi,
I’m working on creating a Visual Novel game (NSFW) using Unreal Engine.

I’m currently in the process of designing my characters, and I’ve reached a point where I need to include genitalia – both male and female.

However, I’m encountering difficulty in finding sufficient information to accurately model them.

My current approach involves using Vroid Studio for character modeling and Blender for minor adjustments. Specifically, I’m seeking a solution for creating a penis that can dynamically grow and shrink using morphs, and integrating it seamlessly with Vroid’s existing morph targets.

Welcome :tada:

…well… just like modeling anything else… some knowledge in modeling technics… and references… references… references…

For the human body part… apart from some slighly differences to the other gender… use a mirror… ( ← the real thing not any mirror operation… ) …and the wanted part is essentially… a cylinder… and to animate some growth… and/or shrinking…

Experience then comes with time… and…

…so you are skipping the basics to understand the form… and using somekind of pre-generated item…

I mean kitbashing and using some generators is not bad… but if someone can’t do “anything” without it… then someone just can not do it…

So… if you have any specific question to reach a certain goal… there are many helpfull people here.

And by the way there is also this splendid search feature at the top right ( :mag: -icon) … with results for: “modeling human body”

1 Like

This sounds like a question you should ask on 4chan’s /3/; or you could just browse the board because questions like this get asked a lot on it. I don’t know about Vroid though. I’ve never heard of this program

Mainly for generating and altering anime like characters, avatars, virtual tubers…

Go to Smut Base…
Plenty of genitalia and animated ejaculations.
You will most likely need the DAZ importer addon to get the morph controls, and possibly other addons depending on what you d/load.

2 Likes

Yep, no need to try and reinvent the wheel here. The wheel has been painstakingly invented in every possible configuration, with more detail and control than you could ever imagine. Use what’s already out there

2 Likes

I am sure that if you search properly you can find this has been done already as the software is somewhat specific for Anime, or Hentai…
There is nothing that isn’t available somewhere… in this type of 3d work…

Oh please… anime and hentai… are two different things, genre, categorizations, classicfications (i do not know the correct words…)

Like animated movies and horror

There are animated horror movies but not every horror thingy is even a movie… there are short stories, books, comics, audio dramas, real (short) movies and animated (short) movies in the horror genre…

And there are properly so bad made movies that they are a horror… and still there are animated (nightmare free) movies for kids…

Same with the other a… and h…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: