Im using experimental UPBGE 0.3.0 Eevee. No Python, only Sensors and Actuators.
I just followed a vidoe on Youtube, where it seems so easy:
- just add a Sphere in one layer
- then add an Empty near the Cube in the main layer (Coin-like thing)
- Finally link the Empty with the Sphere by adding Sensor “Always” + Actuator “Edit Object” and add the Sphere name into the Object-field
- (link these two and the AND-Controller is added automatically)
(NO OTHER CHANGES MADE, no visibility-stuff, nothing!)
Now I have two problems:
- It seems like the AddObject via Empty doesn’t work: I can see the Empty-Object in Edit Mode and used SHIFT+D to copy it once (both have different positions than the Sphere itself). But when starting the game with P there is NOTHING. (checked the positioning already)
- a) If I activate the visibility of the second layer with the Sphere, I can see the Sphere at its position, but NOT at the desired location which should be activated by the Empty-Actuators.
b) If I deactivate the visibility of the second layer, I don’t see the Sphere not even in its original position (which would be logical to me)
c) I also tried to put the Sphere in the main layer - this doesn’T chage anything. The Empty-Actuator doesn’t work.
I’m really desperate, because there are so many stupid changes in these new Blender-Versions (I know it’s not your fault!) - especially this layer-stuff makes me go crazy… it was so easy to handle with this button-system before…
Please help me out.