Object / Edit Mode toggle by MMB double click

Hello,

For test I added shortcuts to change Object / Edit / Sculpt Mode by right click on menu. Once or twice was displayed remove / change shortcut options but now I see only Add Shortcut when click RMB on menu. Created shortcuts are not visible in keymap. How to remove/change manually this shortcuts?

I wish to have under Double Click MMB toggle Object / Edit Mode, do not know how to do.

I have also question about selecting object. When have two object first after the second when I click RMB on first I select first, but when I click RMB second time on first the second object is selected. I know it is comfortable, but I would like to turn it OFF.

Thanks for help.

Attachments

Add Shortcut when click RMB on menu. Created shortcuts are not visible in keymap. How to remove/change manually this shortcuts?
Look under Object Non-modal in the User Preferences / Input or search for object.mode_set.

I wish to have under Double Click MMB toggle Object / Edit Mode, do not know how to do.
Set shortcut to MMB and set to Double Click. Enable the toggle option. This will only let you toggle between current interaction mode and Object mode, not two specific modes

Thank you very much. It works perfect.

Richard, do you know why the mode menu does not display the shortcuts?

In other menus also shortcuts are not visible. I asked about it, already.

Hello, I wonder why in menu Object->Transform there is no info about shortcut key next to the function name? I add for my convenience this four Origin functions to Snap menu, and there I see shortcut keys SHIFT+CTRL+ALT+C for “Set Origin” menu. The same is in Object Parent, for almost all I see CTRL+P, but I can not see ALT+P to last three options for remove parent. For faster learn Blender all shortcut keys should be visilbe in menus. Thanks

And what about selecting object?

When have two object first after the second when I click RMB on first I select first, but when I click RMB second time on first the second object is selected. I know it is comfortable, but I would like to turn it OFF.