Object in viewport is an indistinct grey after rendering

my project turn to this after rendering it

You need a light in your scene- press Shift A, go the light submenu, and pick one

i already have one

Increase the brightness or move it closer

nothing changed

cycle
i have this problem only in eevee and cycle render engine , in the cycle it shows like this

in workbench it look like this , and that’s what i want but in eevee render engine

Share your node tree for the material, and seriously, turn the power of your light up. Start with 200

1 Like

That looks like you have no HDRI connected, but have Scene World checked and Scene Lights unchecked.

Workbench doesn’t care about HDRIs so you see something.

2 Likes

Sorry, I should have added how to fix that – unchecking Scene World should work immediately, because you will get light from the default background colour.

If you also check Scene Lights, your point light will work too.

1 Like

this is my second acount ,blender artist says that i reached the maximum reply for a new user , however thank you so much for your help i spend last night searching for this in tutorials but i didn’t found anything helpful

1 Like

This sort of thing is really difficult to solve for a beginner; Blender has so many options that one can accidentally turn on or off with a random key press. Glad we could help!

1 Like

thank you men :heart:

1 Like