Object not shown in Sculpting tab.... but in Layout and Modeling

Hi
I have two different objects to sculpt on… and used a wrong hotkey I guess. Now the second Object is … like hidden, but only in the Sculpting tab. Tried to unhide everithing and made shure the eye icon in outlines is on. No use.

Any idea how to get it back shown in (sculpting)viewport? I tried SculptMode in the Layout tab on the same object, without any problem. So it is only the Sculting tab, where it is missing.

Thanks in advance
Hilmar

ok… I found it. Still do not know why, but all objects are collected in the main/standard Collection.
By unticking the main Collection in the outliner and ticking it back on, the object is shown again.

If you means the checbox :ballot_box_with_check: with untick … this is known to unhide hidden objects… and there is also the Disable in Viewport toggle (has to be enabled in the Restriction Toggles (Filter Icon))… but both seems to not do your described behaviour… (and also have no shortcuts)…
…also being in Edit mode an hiding all vertices/edges/faces will show no object in Sculpt mode… but can’t reappear with clocking in the outliner…

Hi Okidoki, thanks for your reply. yes, and I guess, hiding the vertices/… should affect all the viewporttabs in the same way.
Strange.