Oboe

Well, being an oboist I finally got around to making an oboe. I’m rather pleased with the results. It was rendered in LuxRender.

Attachments

That’s really nice work!

What’s the title on the sheet music? I can’t read it lol

Excellent job Yoda. :smiley: btw Roboguy, it looks like it starts with a d and is 4 letters, Days of… I can’t read the rest… :smiley: What’s the render time for this in Lux and what are your computer specs?

Thank you both. For the record the song is Days of Wine and Roses. As for render time, the larger one has been rendering 10 hours and the small one rendered for maybe 6 hours. I have a MacBook Pro with 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo and 4 GB of memory.

i don’t know anything about oboes, but i would guess it could use some textureing…

nice work.

@spacetug: an oboe is is a black instrument with metal keys. I really don’t know what you mean by texturing it, unless you mean by adding rust to it, but that would be taking poor care of your instrument.

…beautiful job…sorta wish the depth of field wasn’t so narrow…could enjoy more of it…

The camara angle could use an adjustment. Lift it a bit to show a touch more detail. Other than that I think it’s a good render.

• Floyd