Office Interiors

Hey everyone, I wasn’t uploading any renderings for quite a while now. Below I’m sharing a project created this summer for one of our customers.

The scene was created in Blender 2.8 from scratch using the Chocofur assets. The average render time on my laptop’s GTX1070 was 80-90 minutes per picture.

53 Likes

Hi Lechu,
Great wokrs Blender(owe) :slight_smile: How many light sources did you use to illuminate this scene? How did you count this scene? Did you use Branched Path Tracing settings? :+1:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

Any tips on how you well lit the first scene, it’s very deep and hard to lit well in my opinion.
Would be great if you would share you lighting setup

Fantastic job!. As a freelance, I wonder how much your studio charge for a project like this :thinking:

stunning render mate! really well done and so clean :slight_smile:

Stunning work even looking better than the real world!

Fantastic job! You have something against power cords? :stuck_out_tongue:

WOW thanks guys for all the comments and @bartv for featuring me!!

@H2Gstudio - I’ve just used normal PT, 2500 samples, 6 Diffuse and Glossy bounces for Light Paths

@Bao_Richard - the setup is honestly quite simple, I’ve used Sun Lamp + 8k Blackbody color input for the exterior environment. Attaching a screen below:

@victorvdr9 - a quote for a project like this can really vary so I don’t want to give my numbers, but I had to design the space from scratch, including the floor plan, furniture placement, colors etc. So it’s a higher price than if I was creating the visuals only, based on someone’s else design…

5 Likes

wow many time take you make this amazing work