Old Harley Davidson

Hello,

this is my latest project. I found a photo of a similar Harley Davidson and decided to make one in Blender. Here are the results. I would like to improve my work, so i would be happy, if you could share your thoughts with me.

Thumbnail

45 Likes

You’re #featured! :+1:

2 Likes

Hey, amazing work! The mesh work looks pretty great, nothing to, could you post some more detail shots from the wireframe?

Some suggestions:

• The aging looks too different for the individual parts. (or is this on purpose?)
  • The resolution is also too different, for example the vertical engines are looking quite lowres in comparison to the pipes that are connected to them

The rest of the textures are looking really good, I like especially the tires and the black metal frame. :slight_smile: What did you use for texturing?

1 Like

honestly the modeling 10/10 other things you have to work more on it you can have 90% realism with such model
good luck thanks for sharing

1 Like

Thanks for your reply aerobraking.

You are right the furl tank could have aged abit more and the engine is maybe a bit low res. Thanks for that thougt. For texturing i used Blender with textures from https://www.poliigon.com.

1 Like

Nice bike! :smiley:

Amazing Look Nice Work.

superb bike. i have article for best website development in rajkot. u can just click on markable text. and get information about it.

You should texture that thing in substance it will look even more awesome than it already is !

Good work mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think this bike needs a better light scene. It could look so much better i think. Modeling is really sweet. Perhaps some more love one the materials.

1 Like

Ok thanks for your tips.:grinning: