Old Industrial Trainstation

FINAL PICTURE

CLAY RENDER

Industrial
TIMELAPSE of the Progress

REFERENCE PICTURE - from Assassin’s Creed Syndicate

Hello Guys, after over one year I finally had the time to finish my project Old Industrial Trainstation, which I started back in November 2022 - since I was so much involed in my employment within an startup project, I unfortunatly never had the time to finish it - but finally it’s done.

Old Industrial Trainstation, started as an modelling exercise - I took a lot of inspiration from Assassins Creed Syndicate, as shown in my reference picture at the bottom.

The whole project is made with Blender and rendered with Cycles. The station was modelled with Blender and afterwards textured in Substance Painter, therefore i used textures from textures_com/Quixel Bridge/Texture Haven. The Trees were made with the wonderful tool of Speedtree. The vegetation is a combination of some selfmade vegetation (made with Speedtree/Blender) and premade vegetation from the Scatter 4.0 Blenderplugin and Quixel Megascans. At the end I used some 3D Assets from Megascans/Sketchfab/Poly Haven to give the scene some living touch.

Special thanks, to yanix - for providing the locomotive, which i used in the Background.
Go check him out:
https://sketchfab.com/yanix

Also special thanks to all people who gave me feedback in different stages of the project - U are awesome
All the best
Chris :stuck_out_tongue:

31 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Here is the “Behind the Scenes” article for this stunning artwork!

Do check out this article, written by the artist himself. It describes the process of making the artwork step by step and provides insight into environment-building in Blender.

Regards,
Alina Khan
Editor at Blender Nation | LinkedIn

1 Like