One Day...

I finally managed to get this image off my mind into an Illustration. The process started few weeks ago… But the base concept was done in the back of a little bill i found in my pocket. It was really fun making this whole scene. I learned new tricks as well - that will help me in the next 3D illustration. I will post later on the process and the assets that i have.

" Skulli is a dead - soul that lost her colorful vibrant life. She died under age and came back up on earth which she missed the most."

First sketch;

Please leave your feedback! Thank you.

nice work, but I don’t get it…

Skulli is a nice character - I like it (or him, or her gg), though I have two critics: the scene will not fit to the character, e.g. I don’t get why this nice little colorful bee-thing is here. And maybe the eyes of Skulli could get a bit improved.

Well i meant that Skulli is kind of a dead - soul that lost her colorful vibrant life. She died under age and came back up on earth which she missed the most.

Thanks for your time.

I like it, nice colors and textures. Colorful character is a bee, right? Well, the first time I saw it I thought the bee was from behind the skeleton. Maybe it’s because that hand in the foreground looks blurred or out of focus. I think that hand and the bee should have the same sharpness if they are in front.

Thanks for the critics YAFU, Yeah you may be right i shouldve added just the depthblur for the grass infront. Guess my representation was not that good as i thought. I will try better next time.

Thanks again!