Hello, I’m seeking an experienced Blender artist for a fair hourly wage doing somewhat simple tasks. I do mostly package design, and require assistance setting up the .blend files and rendering. I have many .blend files already with environments and models which can be reused/manipulated. I’m in my 10th year of FT freelance design. While I can use Blender, I need someone who specializes in it.
Typical product visualizations:
- Vitamin Bottle, front and back shots on transparent background
- Vitamin Box with Bottle
- Liquid Vitamin Dropper
- Bottles, boxes, Protein tubs, powder jars all in one, family scene
- Tradeshow Booth mock up
- Occasional random tasks manipulating existing projects / new client requests
I need photorealistic renders with quality lighting set ups.
- 24-48hour turnaround times (fairly simple projects)
- Excellent communication skills
- Uses Slack and open to other communication platforms if needed
- Can collaborate with other Freelance artists / staff
- Has an eye for proportions and when textures are “squished”
As far as pay, I’m open to a pretty wide range. I pay a guy for $15/hr who has excellent skills, but has terrible communication and slow turn arounds. I also hire someone at $25/hr who has excellent customer service, but his skill level is medium. I think a fair price could be established based on quality skills + customer service + turn-arounds. I’m also open to per project payment.
To view examples, please visit https://www.labeldesign.ninja/cgi-product-photos
Please contact me here, or through my website. Thank you.