OOM new URL (see 'OOM M@dcow's URL' post)

lol… looks like this phrase is gonna be used every week… so many blender movies at the moment.

Yeah andy, youre right ;-)[

ah… ok.
for me, when I’m watching trailers, I want to see little glimpses of what is going to happen in movie… you know, like the back cover of a book… telling me what kind of story this is going to be.

if you only want show what it’s gonna look like, then perhaps still shots, poster-kind of… would be enough…

but thenagain, perhaps I’m just tired of wathing sneak previews, teasers, trailers, of something that never seem to actually come :slight_smile: I hope yours willl be finished someday… are you working on a schedule?

.b

OMG! :o :smiley:

That’s fantastic! :slight_smile:

How long will the final movie be?

What software was used besides Blender?

The only crititicism I can make is about the main melody sound on the soundtrack, it doesn’t sound real enough to be a piano or synthy enough to be a synth - it sounds a bit like the GM piano on a cheap soundcard :confused:
(Then again, I’m watching/listening at work so it might be these speakers…)

Damn yes I’m working on a terrible tight schedule !!
Final movie has to be finished in 7 days, cause it’s for a contest.
After that, as I agrred to let the website has the exclusivity during challengers selection, it’ll be relesed in february on the website (I’ll give you the link then :))

Hexa-Db
Yes the sounds are free soundfonts that I use with a Midi sequencer.
Cause the idea behind the project is to use only free softwares.
So no way to hire an orchestra :slight_smile:

I want to use materials EVERYONE can afford, a quite normal PC, free software, not even long time (the project is on for only one month and it’ll finished in few days).

With all those restrictions, I can’t make everything I would like to. But the next project will take an entire year :), and I hope you’ll enjoy it.

The music sounded pretty good on my SBLive and 2.1 speaker setup at home. I’ve no complaints.

The trailer looks wonderful. It has a visual refinement that we don’t see very often in the Blender community. A February release will be cool. BTW, what contest is this for?

Really impressive , amazing good work
it is really one of the best work maded with blender

kino

:o :o

Excellent…

sorry for commenting too late but it took a lot to download it :wink:

Stefano

Hey garbager,

that´s really a quite impressive job you´ve done man.
I espacially like your modeling and lighting skills, they inspire
me for my own work. Keep on your awesome work.
btw, where is the contest hosted? I have to vote for you!!! :smiley:
See ya, Olaf.

the contest will ba hosted on the french site

http://mouviz.com

thanks man :)))

Thanks to M@dcow, you can still download the low version of the Out of Memory trailer.

here is the link

http://mysite.iptic.com/madcow/OOMTrLow.avi

thanks again M@dcow

is it encoded in any form? I can’t play it in windows media player…weird…:frowning:

:o Stunning, what more can I say?
Can’t wait to see more.

X-Warrior: It works fine for me. Try getting the latest DivX codec, I don’t think I’ve got anything else that would explain why it works for me and not for you.

1. pofo

I have ti already…divx5.02

I’ll redownload it and see…may it just a little bug I,ll try again tx

ok it worked now…only one word to say: WOW :o

this is so cool, I really like the style with no texture

the model are very impressing…let us see more :d

keep up blending :Z